I have literally been making these tomatoes, almost daily, for the last 3 weeks! They pack such a nice flavor and nutrient punch-plus they just look pretty!
- 4 Campari tomatoes (substitute sweet, red, juicy tomatoes of any kind)
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- Generous sprinkle of Italian seasoning (I use 21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joes)
- Pinch of salt (will link my favorite salt below!)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice tomato into four pieces and remove the 'guts'.
3. Toss tomatoes in remaining ingredients.
4. Cook in air fryer on 'bake' or bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Tomatoes should have a broiled finish to them when done.
5. Remove from heat and enjoy!
Once you try this-please post about it and tag me in your story/post!
Serving size: 4 tomato slices
40 cals - 3g Fat - 1g Protein - 3 Total Carb